
what a date to choose in starting my blog, friday the 13th? heh easy to remember though :P
its quite a headache choosing a name for my blog but eventually I settled for red-tulips cos Red is the colour of the love in my life, Liverpool Football Club, and in my body flows this liquid called blood which is in Red too :)
as for Tulips, its my fav flower.. found the chinese name of this beautiful flower very unique.. "Yu Jing Xiang".. a tulip by itself might not catch your attention, but its absolutely breathtaking when thousands and thousands of tulips formed a beautiful land of vivid colour ...
I guess thats me, I'm never outstanding or is the shining star on a centre stage... I'm not the ever popular Rose or the elegant Lily, it might take a lot of "magnifying" to see my goodness or appreciate me.. and hopefully when people see them, it takes their breath away :)
its quite a headache choosing a name for my blog but eventually I settled for red-tulips cos Red is the colour of the love in my life, Liverpool Football Club, and in my body flows this liquid called blood which is in Red too :)
as for Tulips, its my fav flower.. found the chinese name of this beautiful flower very unique.. "Yu Jing Xiang".. a tulip by itself might not catch your attention, but its absolutely breathtaking when thousands and thousands of tulips formed a beautiful land of vivid colour ...
I guess thats me, I'm never outstanding or is the shining star on a centre stage... I'm not the ever popular Rose or the elegant Lily, it might take a lot of "magnifying" to see my goodness or appreciate me.. and hopefully when people see them, it takes their breath away :)



7 comments:
i like dark chocolate
It seems some studies had shown dark chocolate may lower blood pressure and is good for the heart.. cocoa phenols is the compounds in chocolates known to lower blood pressure..
Dark choco is rich in antioxidants too and since milk is said to interfere with the absorption of antioxidants from chocolate,thus may therefore negate the potential health benefits that can be derived from eating chocolates, so milk choco is not as "healthy" as dark choco..
but well, maybe above all are just excuses for us to eat dark choco without guilt :P can eat but eat in moderation :>
i never think so much.
it just taste nicer.
yup love the taste, dun hv a sweet tooth so bittersweet choco is juz right :) how abt liquor choco? thought of buying some to taste tat day :D
btw..r u the phoenix i know? *_*
can i get some chocs with liquor also?
of coz can get lah, use $$ to buy loh :> the "Candy Empire" at vivocity has quite many different types of liquor choco .. if u r the phoenix i know, maybe can consider treating u one piece of liquor choco *_*
added yr site to mine
Post a Comment