Tuesday, August 7, 2007
it hurts..
unreasonable.suspicious.stubborn..all are scary traits..its even more scary when I see them in mum..tried to reason,pacify, explain, etc but it was no use... her hurtful words breaks my heart.. the daughters who love and care for her so much, are they nothing compared to the one who had let the family down ? its all becoming very tiresome, but I tell myself to hang in there, even if its only just...for my sis and mum,I have to and I believe I can
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yah... I understand how you feel...
When my mom slam me with her hurtful remarks, I wish I could run away from this part of the world too....
*sayang*
thanks hotzchoc babe..sometimes whatever we say and do juz cannot convince her.. I'm quite a quick tempered person last time but as the years gone by and trying to be the best I could be to the family, I think I've "trained" myself to be tolerant of many things aledi..I guess at least its a virtue gained ba? *_*
Post a Comment