I've been craving for liqueur choco for a while... I tried liquor flavoured choco recently but that wasn't what I want..I want those which has liquor syrup in the centre..so that day I finally bought one chocalate bar from The Cocoa Trees..The brand is Goldkenn Chocolate, swiss chocolate with Remy Martin fine champagne cognac syrup centre (cognac content is 10%) :>
actually with my limited knowledge of the different types of liquor, brands etc, I was like spoilt for choice not knowing which one to choose as there were many different varieties, but since I wanted bittersweet choco, I chose the one which had the most cocoa content, 46% (although its still not as bitter) compared to others which were around 37%..there's one which is all dark choco, but its a bit expensive, so I'll leave it till next time ;P
I love the slight warm sensation in the stomach as the liquor syrup slides down the throat, combined with the bittersweet choco,the taste is heavenly and addictive..I'm looking forward to the next indulgence already ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I want to eat choco tree too!!! *Feed me* =( )~~
okie, next time if we go out, we buy and share share keke ;)
Post a Comment