Saturday, September 8, 2007

battery flat..

yes, that's how I felt over the past one week... so tired and completely drained out of energy.. work is so busy after reshuffling, getting used to the new team, have to liaise with more bitchy and fake people, have to be more plastic then ever..not to forget gotta endure the regular insulting and unfair battering sessions conducted by our boss..

last thur after work, went downstairs for my regular jog..for the 1st time since April, I actually found myself walking back to the stairs after 10 mins cos I'm so tired..but dragged myself back to continue, telling myself, hey, u have started to perspire, so might as well juz finish it! okie okie.. will do, so I jogged, my mind was blank but my legs continued to carry me through..like a robot -_-

worst still, there's no Liverpool matches this weekend! nothing to look forward to and it just leaves an empty feeling ..it really sucks :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awak kesian... Saya sayang... (means you poor thing... I sayang)..

I dun like hypocrites too.. They are scheming assh_les.. Instead of putting their brains to good use at work, they often go around hatching the world's most evil conspiracies ever... >:(