Friday, November 2, 2007

big bullies

I'm still seething with anger when I read today's TNP about the 67 year old trishaw uncle bullied and mocked by 3 British tourists recently..they posted the video of how they taunted the poor elderly on YouTube, as if its such a honourable and fun thing to do! *arghh*

I didn't attempt to view the video online because I don't want to be disrespectful to the old uncle..there is no need to watch it and replaying another person's misery again..I'm totally disgusted when the tourists denied being bullies.. its absolutely crap and I'm glad even their own local paper "The Daily Mail" had picked up their shameful story and people writing to condemn their actions..

I've taken trishaw rides before when I'm was a kid and I have a lot of respect for these elderly uncles cos they made an honest living by working so hard.. how could the 3 guys get a ride and then flee away without paying ? that's robbery isn't it ? sigh.. sometimes I think the world has really become such a mockery that's its very very sad :(

No comments: