Sunday, January 6, 2008

jacky concert

I went to watch jacky cheung's concert again (its his 93rd performance of the tour).. I'm never tired of his songs and voice.. didn't want to miss his concert and then regret cos I had already missed Liang Jing Ru's concert recently, I like her songs but just couldn't find the time to buy tickets and procrastinated..I hate the feeling of missing out on something, the aftertaste is so bitter..but it happens most of the time in life isn't it..

last july when I went to jacky's concert, it was a very down period for me..several months later, I'm still left in the dumps..old problems and new troubles just couldn't get off my back.. made a wish that time hoping I will survive the storm..looks like its over on the surface but the undercurrents are causing ripples in my life again.. save me *_*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waa... why down period leh? This period should be quite good cos money is flowing in in Feb (CNY)...

Then you can look forward to buying a new laptop... =)