We have all been guilty of giving undivided attention on beautiful things, and casting second class looks on things or people not pretty enough but exist in our daily lives.
We are engrossed in discussing what is beautiful and exquisite, what is “IN” and happening but forgot to appreciate the simple down to earth things in our lives.
Been hearing guys talking and “dissecting” who and who is pretty, hot and worthy of second look, its alright at first because its human nature, its basically men’s basic instincts, but gradually, you will just feel numb and wonder if there’s really no difference between their heads and heart and the bottom half of their body *_*
I’m not denying I love looking at handsome, charming and macho man too, but I do think I appreciate them by looking at them admiringly, not dissecting and criticizing them like a piece of meat, maybe there are guys who look at women like a pierce of art, but really, sometimes the crudeness that comes with them ogling, giggling and laughing at women and view them as objects are disturbing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sigh... That's guys lor... No choice la... tsk tsk tsk...
Post a Comment