Went for a jog tonight, despite sleeping only around 3 hours the night before (woke up to watch liverpool match vs west ham) and my left foot had been feeling a niggling pain or sprain for the past week..
I applied some chinese medicated oil on my foot and decided to run, I thought maybe the pain might just go off after a while.. The cooling effect of the medicated oil did help while I was jogging but the niggling pain is still there after that.
Jogging while feeling lack of sleep is terrible, the head feels light, breathing is heavy and instead of energized by it, you feel so tired.. never ever do that because its tough on the body and who knows I could have collapse along the way, so lesson learnt today is know your limits and one should strive to be tough and but not act tough.. there is a thin line between pushing for the limits or getting burnt out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
waaa... If leg pain or lack of sleep, dun go jogging lar...
Sekali jog into the drain then how? tsk tsk tsk...
Post a Comment