Tonight I had jogged the 150th time, inspired by a colleague who ran 10km yesterday, I decided to try 5km.
By estimation, the route (to and fro) which I usually took is around 2.6km, plus a detour to another small stretch of road, its around 3km++. So, tonight, since I decided to try 5km, I dropped the detour and focused on running twice the usual long route, which is 2.6x2 = 5.2km.
I used the same amount of time (around 40mins) to finish the 5km as I previously did for the 3km and realised I can actually increase my pace. Its a bit tough but I think I'll get used to it after a few rounds.
I know many people can finish a 5km run under 30mins but I will look at my own capacity and I know eventually its achievable, its just a matter of time.
So I tell myself, gal, all you need is patience and continuity, jia you ! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment