that day, my colleague, JY, told me I can't lie, he said even if I do, its easy to know from my face.. actually, pple do tell lies, whether they are small, big, white, black or grey ones (there are grey ones, not exactly bad nor good) but its true I show my emotions easily..
but the thing which I annoyed myself is I accept explanations quite easily even when pple lied, especially with my love ones like family and friends (I was lied to recently but yes, I still listened to his side of story), I tend to stand in the shoes of other pple too much that sometimes I had to pull myself off their spots before I lose my own shoes.. and because I know myself, that's why I will always try to look for reasons and undeniable facts so as to combat that part of me *_*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment