Saturday, August 25, 2007
baby tooth
Went for my regular half yearly dentist visit, before the normal tooth scaling, she said one of my teeth, I think is the premolar, is a bit shaky… sooner or later it will be gone :( apparently it’s my baby tooth ..then she said once it falls off, have to go for dental bridges.. technically, it means it’s a special kind of denture where the artificial tooth (one tooth only for my case hor :P) is fixed to the natural teeth next to it (often by means of crowns) its more cheaper then implants where surgery is required.. surgery is around $3k plus.. so I asked how much is bridges/crowns then ? around $1.3… *gasp* oh well.. cheaper then implants but $1.3k is not exactly affordable either loh -_- but the nice dentist’s parting words sort of made me feel better a bit.. she said my teeth is in good condition, so my little baby tooth may well last another year plus.. hehe hang in there baby tooth, dun drop too soon ah :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Did the dentist say what are the chances of an artificial tooth being swallowed?
I may have eaten my chipped off tooth leh...
err.. she didnt say leh.. shld be quite safe bah? heng I dun hv chipped tooth leh hehe anyway, dun tink its life threatening la, small tooth only :P
Post a Comment