Saturday, August 25, 2007
old lady
On the way back from dentist..saw an old lady in a wheel chair outside the mrt station..as I walked past her and smiled..she called me and asked me to help push her to the other block.. I’m definitely happy to help but I was really afraid I’m clumsy and made a mess instead of helping.. slowly, I pushed her wheelchair.. and be as careful as I could be..then after crossing the small road, the old lady said thank you and she could move on from there on her own.. I kept asking her if she needed more help but she said its ok …then I saw an uncle saying hi to her and it sets my mind at ease knowing its her neighbourhood and there’s people around her she knew… as I walked away..tears welled up.. I’m an emotional person and seeing lonely elderly makes my heart goes weak ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment