Thursday, September 20, 2007

Think-Feel-Do

Went on a one day course today.. its called sensibility and sensitivity… the gist of it is to recognize the dynamics of people’s emotions, hence learning to handle and react sensitively to their needs and actions.. there’s a nice definition of emotions by the trainer.. its called energy on the move, that’s why people with emotions feels all the ups and downs, and sometimes energy dipping low or running high..

The trainer said when an event or something happened, there’s an internal process which people will go through. The different stages are “Think”, "Feel" and "Do" However, different people will unconsciously choose different stages before their actions.. some are inclined to think and then straight away action, these are the Think Do people… some will think and feel then think and feel again before action.. some don’t think and just act on feelings…

Think do
Think feel think feel
Think feel think feel do
Feel, do

I think I fall into the think feel think feel then do type.. feelings are important to me.. almost all things past through me with emotions and feelings :) but I still think loh, not like a headless chicken falling into feelings and then action.. cos I know most of the times there will be consequences which maybe I won’t be able to handle if i don;t think properly -_-

No comments: