After the course, went back work station but received comments that I “spoilt market” by going back.. saying things like I should have went home since I’m on a one day course :( sigh.. dunno why people must be so particular about small things like that..
then went dinner with my colleague JY and we tok abt the changes at work.. I felt its important to scratch each other’s backs … many people’s attitude in life is “why should I be the one to do things for others when they don’t offer to help?” ya its true, I’m such a person to an extent whom I think fairness is important… but if everyone don’t make the 1st step to extend their hands to help, there won’t be any scratching of backs to start with
I will still offer help to people in need… I’m not going to wait for people to be kind first, there’s no point and whether or not I’ll receive kindness back, that’s not important… but my eyes will be open and hopefully, I won’t be taken advantage of -_- hehe but at least I’m able to face my conscience :)
looking back at the what the horoscope said for this week..its kinda of eerily true.. "You'll want to do everything you can to help, but they may be asking just a tad too much. If it feels like you're being taken advantage of, that might be the case."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment