Monday, October 15, 2007

for us

Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
One for the gals and gal friends out there who are constantly pushed around by men..sometimes its not physical, but its the mental shoving and pushing that gets to us.. get it over and it will be a new life we have found..maybe its lecture on paper, maybe its damn hard but got to try! gal power rulez! :)


Hey girl, you know you drive me crazy.
One look puts the rhythm in my hand.
Still I'll never understand why you hang around.
I see what's going down.

Cover up with makeup in the mirror,
Tell yourself it's never gonna happen again.
You cry alone and then he swears he loves you

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well,I'll tell you my friend,one day this world's going to end
As your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect;
Every action in this world will bear a consequence.
If you wait around forever you will surely drown.
I see what's going down.

I see the way you go and say you're right again,
Say your right again
Heed my lecture

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well,I'll tell you my friend,one day this world's going to end
As your lies crumble down, a new life she has found

One day she will tell you that she has had enough.
It's coming round again.

One day she will tell you that she has had enough.
It's coming round again.

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well,I'll tell you my friend,one day this world's going to end
As your lies crumble down, a new life she has

Face down in the dirt she said "this doesn't hurt"
She said "I've finally had enough"

Face down in the dirt she said "this doesn't hurt"
She said "I've finally had enough"

No comments: