Saturday, October 13, 2007

hellish week

I knew Oct 8 to 12 would be a hell of a week at work.. cos there are team mates on leave and another on a week's course, but still..its really tiring and though I survived, I was deflated ..

I barely had time to breathe at work, the body was drained of energy and the spirit was tired..wanted to draw comfort from Liverpool but her poor form gave me more frustration then a sweet escape..

at home,mum was as sceptical as ever, my complaints to her about rude and bossy internal colleagues were met with replies like "you must be hot tempered lah".. its like anyone could do no wrong except me, I really feel sad for myself sometimes..from one cold mountain at work to ice picks at home, its one freezing week..

but the midweek brownie/ice cream treat which my colleague gave me did bring a little "warmth" and to all the angels at work yesterday who helped me in one way or another, a big THANK Q to you from my heart :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how it feel sometime. Everyone seem to be against you no matter what happen. Hang in there ... As the lyrics goes ... "At the end of a storm is a golden sky" Fellow Kop in Istanbul! :)

Anonymous said...

I know how it feel sometime. Everyone seem to be against you no matter what happen. Hang in there ... As the lyrics goes ... "At the end of a storm is a golden sky" Fellow Kop in Istanbul! :)