Thursday, October 25, 2007

rooftop II





This week and previous are somehow greyish and gloomy for me..its made worse after watching my beloved Reds lost such an important match.. well, at least the hustle and bustle at work keeps me from drifting away and thinking too much..after work, its time for the monthly rooftop party..drinking to drown my sorrows? haha sounds lame but at least I can wind down a bit

I had some cocktails and little bit of beer and my colleagues were having fun chatting and eating peanuts.. the theme is "Halloween" and that explains why there's a "Jack O'Lantern" on the table.. the pictures are a bit dark cos I used my handphone and didnt select the night mode function on, guess it must be the alcohol's doing..anyway,it was a laughter-filled evening with my colleagues but somehow I knew I'm not happy,not the kind of laughter I want to have..

well,anyway..next month's rooftop party will be given a miss cos sis is going for operation during that week..I must jia you and so must sis ! I love you, sis *hugz*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope that the operation is successful and a speedy recovery to your sis~ =)

Tingting said...

thanks :) her op is on 26 Nov, hope everything goes well.. its tough on her and I feel a bit useless cos I cannot share her pain :(