100, I have finally reached the magical number. Jogged 100 times today since the day in April when I decided to do it. I had a little smile as I finished the runs and boy, was it satisfying.
I had doubts on whether I can keep it going initially.. I had never been disciplined enough so I was pretty pleased that I had not give up this time and stuck to it. A picture tells a thousand words,and so I thought I should keep track of the number of times I jogged, I need something for me to work towards so that I can visualise my progress.
It's a nice little milestone to reach..amidst all the chaos, confusion, distractions, highs and lows I was facing in life at that moment in time..I knew I had to place my energy and focus on something positive..I hope its a closure to a certain extent but also serves as an entrance to another new beginning..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats~ I finally bought my running shoes!! But haven't run in it yet.. =(
thanks dear :) u jia you ah, if I can start to jog, so can u, if not, soon your new shoes will become old liao and waste $$$ hehe
Post a Comment