Friday, May 30, 2008

little surprise

Got a pleasant surprise today, its a birthday gift from my colleague :) It was time to knock off, but I was still busy like a bee and he suddenly passed me something wrapped in magazine paper and left.

I slowly unwrapped it and there are these words "happy birthday" on another layer of wrapping, so I opened it and saw the third layer ^_^ okie, I thought there can't be another wrapper right? if not the present would be rather small hahah

And then as I unveiled the third layer, there was some instructions on it telling me how to "use" the present, and then I saw it is a magnetic name card holder with Liverpool's crest on it, wow ! It was really nice and sweet cos I told him I find it interesting with the way this kind of magnetic card holder works :P I'm thankful for this cute present and mysterious unwrapping process kekeke :)


The wrappings and the Liverpool magnetic
card holder




Inside the card holder is Torres's pic, and
a note which says :
"You'll Never Walk Alone,
Happy Birthday SIMTT,
EST 19XX--> my yr of birth" :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha... so sweet sia..!!