Tuesday, August 19, 2008

queensway

Made a suggestion to colleagues to go to Queensway Shopping Centre and search for Liverpool's grey away jersey and, a kind soul, JY volunteered :)

But I was given a timeline to leave office, oh dear, 6pm sharp? Is he kidding or what.. I have never left office at 6pm sharp, there's always last minute things to settle, crisis, advance things to do blah blah blah.

It was as busy as usual, but being "warned" that we must leave office at 6pm is seriously causing more stress on top of meeting my deadlines -_-
keke well, thanks to the generous gesture of JY, I was later given 15min more, what a saviour :P

I tried very hard, resisted myself to answer any more calls at 6pm and went to the washroom, tidied up some loose ends and then pack my bag.

Finally, I can leave office! Phew! Super happy but felt strange and did I finish all my work, I thought. Damn it, gal, why the hell do you feel strange/guilty/unfamiliar/uneasy for ? Its after office hours my goodness sake.. grrrr... But I must say its nice walking slowly to the bus stop at a time when I can see the sun and looking forward to buy something which I like :)

We had dinner at Ikea and I think I insisted it cos I wanted to eat the yummy meat balls keke :D the meat balls are a bonus from making the trip down but the main thing is I got the away jersey at one of the shops in Queensway :)

Was tired at the end of the night, dozing off on the bus when we were on the way back but its a fruitful evening.. well, I could be facing more work in the office tomorrow, but what the heck.. At least for now -_-

No comments: