Thursday, September 27, 2007

rooftop party



There’s a “rooftop party” on every last thurs of the month in our company.. there’s music, food, and free flow of wine and beer… it’s a chance for the staff to mingle and unwind after a whole month of “slogging”.. too bad I gave that a miss a few times cos’ I hated that big boss wants us to “show our face” for the purpose of PR ..I seriously dun buy into that cos if I wanted to go, it will be simply becos I wanted to relax and not to “entertain :)

Tonite,went up cos I wanted to have a look as my colleagues had a pretty good time drinking last month..free beer and got company, so why not? As usual, went up late cos of work delay and got down to drinking some beer.. but I soon felt a bit tipsy.. not very serious, still can walk in straight lines but certainly not what I felt like the last time I had beer..then I realized maybe its cos I drank the beer on empty stomach… how blur can I be ! kekee :P anyway, though I believed I can still take the MRT and bus home, my very sweet and nice colleague who lives near my house dropped me home in a cab.. btw, this pic looks normal but was taken after the beer had taken its effects so was feeling head light light hehe *_*

No comments: